Tallinn (EST) – Turku (FIN) TALL SHIP RACE 2024
The Pailebote “Pascual Flores” is an original vessel and different from the vessels that sail our waters today. During the first years of its life, the Pailebote was dedicated to the export of fruits, salt and general cargo, both in Mediterranean ports and anchorages, as well as in the north and west coast of Africa. It has a length of 34 meters, 8 meters beam, 3 meters draft and a total area of 415 square meters.
Map of the journey
What is included
- Necessary basic training and workshops
- Accident insurance
- Accommodation in bunk beds in a cabin of 4
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
What it does not include
- Transportation to and from the boat is at the expense of each person.
- Meals and drinks outside of the ship
Book now and don't miss out on your place