Santa Pola (ES) – Cartagena (ES)
BOARDING DAY 27/11 AT 08:00H
DISEMBARKATION DAY 27/11 UNTIL 22:00H
We are excited to introduce you to a unique sea crossing that will take you from picturesque Santa Pola to charming Cartagena. During this exciting journey, you will have the opportunity to admire the spectacular beauty of the Valencian coastline, while marveling at the imposing buildings that characterize the Alicante area. Enjoy watching the Manga del Mar Menor and enjoy its beauty. We will sail towards our next destination: Cartagena.
Get ready for a sea crossing of approximately 12 hours, an experience that varies according to weather conditions, but that will undoubtedly be an unforgettable adventure. Our professional crew will be on board to ensure your safety and comfort while you enjoy the exciting journey and watch the coastline glide by your side.
If you want to sleep on board the Nao Victoria the day of arrival in Cartagena this will have an increase in price of 40€.
Upon arrival in Cartagena, we recommend that you stay a few days to explore this charming coastal city. Here are some suggestions to make the most of your stay:
- Roman Theater of Cartagena: This impressive Roman theater, built between the 5th and 1st centuries BC, is one of the city’s archaeological treasures. Visiting the theater and its museum will transport you back to Roman times and give you a fascinating insight into Cartagena’s history.
- Castillo de la Concepción: Located on a hill with panoramic views of the city and the port, this medieval castle is a perfect place to explore Cartagena’s military history and enjoy breathtaking views.
- Stroll around the Port: Cartagena is an active and lively port. A stroll around the port will allow you to enjoy the maritime atmosphere, watch the boats and yachts, and discover local restaurants and stores.
- Local Gastronomy: Don’t leave Cartagena without trying the delicious local cuisine. The city’s restaurants and bars offer a variety of fresh Mediterranean dishes, seafood and tapas that will delight your palate.
Get ready for an unforgettable maritime experience and discover the charms of Santa Pola before setting sail for Cartagena! This voyage will provide you with unforgettable memories and a unique view of the Mediterranean coast, so don’t wait any longer and join us on this exciting journey and see you on board!
The Nao Victoria is the replica of the first ship that sailed around the world with Magellan and Elcano, achieving the greatest naval feat of all time. It was built in 1991 and in 2004 it sailed around the world again to commemorate that trip. It has 3 masts and bowsprit, 6 sails with 290m2 of sail area. With capacity for 22 people, it usually has 12 people on board with bunk beds. Wooden boat more familiar and spartan, with the smallest spaces, with incredible stories and adventures.
Map of the journey
What is included
- Necessary basic training and workshops
- Accident insurance.
- Accommodation in bunk beds of 4.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner corresponding to the navigation.
What it does not include
- Transportation to and from the boat is at the expense of each person.
Book now and don't miss out on your place