Cartagena (ES) – Almería (ES)
BOARDING DAY 10/12 AT 20:00H
DISEMBARKATION DAY 12/12 UNTIL 12:00H
We are excited to introduce you to a unique sea crossing that will take you from picturesque Cartagena to enchanting Almeria. During this exciting journey, you will have the opportunity to admire the spectacular beauty of Cartagena’s coastline, while marvelling at the fantastic waters. Enjoy watching the Manga del Mar Menor and enjoy its beauty. We will sail towards our next destination: Almeria.
Get ready for a sea crossing of approximately 19 hours sailing, an experience that varies depending on the weather conditions, but will undoubtedly be an unforgettable adventure. Our professional crew will be on board to ensure your safety and comfort as you enjoy the thrilling journey and watch the coastline glide by your side.
Upon arrival in Almeria, we recommend you stay a few days to explore this charming coastal city. Here are some suggestions to make the most of your stay:
- Alcazaba de Almería: This imposing fortress complex is one of the city’s most emblematic monuments. Explore its walls, towers and courtyards for a breathtaking view of Almeria and the Mediterranean.
- Cathedral of the Incarnation: This Renaissance cathedral is known for its impressive façade and rich history. Explore its interior to discover architectural details and works of art.
- Paseo Marítimo and Zapillo Beach: Enjoy a quiet stroll along the promenade and relax on Zapillo Beach. The sea views and the sea breeze will provide you with a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
- Local Gastronomy: Don’t leave Almeria without trying the delicious local cuisine. The city’s restaurants and bars offer a variety of fresh Mediterranean dishes, seafood and tapas that will delight your palate.
Get ready for an unforgettable maritime experience and discover the charms of Cartagena before setting sail for Almeria! This crossing will provide you with unforgettable memories and a unique view of the Mediterranean coastline, so don’t wait any longer and join us on this exciting journey! See you on board!
The Nao Victoria is the replica of the first ship that sailed around the world with Magellan and Elcano, achieving the greatest naval feat of all time. It was built in 1991 and in 2004 it sailed around the world again to commemorate that trip. It has 3 masts and bowsprit, 6 sails with 290m2 of sail area. With capacity for 22 people, it usually has 12 people on board with bunk beds. Wooden boat more familiar and spartan, with the smallest spaces, with incredible stories and adventures.
Map of the journey
What is included
- Necessary basic training and workshops
- Accident insurance.
- Accommodation in bunk beds of 4.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner corresponding to the navigation.
What it does not include
- Transportation to and from the boat is at the expense of each person.
Book now and don't miss out on your place