Londres/Greenwich (UK) – Weymouth (UK)
EMBARKATION 21/07 AT 20:00
DISEMBARKATION 23/07 UNTIL 20:00
Embark on the Galleon and live the experience of sailing on a replica of almost 50 metres in length. A real merchant ship of the time in which the spaces are larger and more comfortable. On this voyage you will be part of the crew, using the same sailing techniques.
Be thrilled with a unique sea crossing that will take you from London, Greenwich, to Weymouth where the Galleon Andalucia will be open to the public during its stay, the perfect time to get to know the city and enjoy this unique seafaring atmosphere! Come aboard our vessel next Sunday 21st July at 20:00, and let yourself be carried away by the beauty of the sea during an unforgettable crossing that promises spectacular views and magical moments.
Details of the trip:
- Embarkation: Sunday 21 July at 20:00
- Disembarkation: Tuesday 23 July until 20:00
- Route: London/Greenwich (UK) – Weymouth (UK)
What to Expect:
During this approximately 35 hour crossing, you will have the opportunity to sail up the Thames departing from London to set sail to Weymouth. This is an unforgettable experience for all those who want to get into the world of Tall Ships.
We recommend that you can stay several days in the city to enjoy this unique experience.
Recommendations for Weymouth:
When you arrive in Weymouth, we suggest you stay a few days to explore this coastal gem. Here are some recommendations:
- Weymouth Lighthouse: Climb the lighthouse for stunning panoramic views of the town and coastline. You can also learn about the area’s maritime history at the lighthouse museum.
Sandsfoot Castle: This ruined castle is located on the beach at Castle Cove. It is a picturesque place to explore and offers views of the harbour and sea.
- Nothe Fort: Situated on the tip of Nothe Peninsula, this Victorian fort was built to defend Weymouth Harbour. It now houses a military museum and offers panoramic views of the harbour and town.
- Greenhill Gardens: These waterfront gardens offer a peaceful place to stroll and enjoy the greenery. There is also a children’s playground and picnic areas.
Get ready for an unforgettable maritime experience and discover the charms of Weymouth! Don’t wait any longer and join us on this exciting journey!
For more information and bookings, please visit our website or contact our customer service team at 678953440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on board for a voyage full of adventure and discovery!
The Galeón Andalucía is a replica of the 16th century galleons that linked America, Europe and Asia. Launched in 2010, it has sailed from Spain to China, tours of the USA, Great Lakes, Canada, the Caribbean, Northern Europe, etc. It has 3 masts and bowsprit and 7 sails, 4 of them square and one lateen with a total sail area of 320m2. It can accommodate up to 42 people, usually 20 to 25 people with bunk beds.
Map of the journey
What is included
- Basic training and workshops
- Accident insurance
- Bunk accommodation
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
What it does not include
- Transport to and from the boat is at the expense of each person.
Book now and don't miss out on your place