Olbia (IT) – Santo Stefano (IT)
Date: 17.08.2024, from 07:00 p.m. to 23.08.2024, 09:00 a.m. (5 nights)
Departure port: Olbia, Italy / Destination port: Santo Stefano, Italy
Price: from €1,350 per person
Make miles in the Mediterranean, heading to Santo Stefano!
Along the coastal road from Olbia to Porto St. Stefano stretches a delightful sailing route that takes you through the breathtaking beauty of the Tyrrhenian Sea. On this route, you can experience the coastal regions of Sardinia and Tuscany from the water, discovering picturesque bays, islands, and harbor towns. Enjoy the crystal-clear waters, charming harbor towns, and the opportunity to moor at various locations to experience the unique culture and nature of these regions.
On a sailing trip from Olbia to Porto Santo Stefano, you will experience the true freedom of sailing. The journey depends heavily on the changing winds and weather conditions, which can affect your route and schedule. Every day at sea is an adventure where you can explore the beauty of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the surrounding coastal landscapes at your own pace and rhythm.
Depending on the weather, we may discover secluded bays and beaches where you can enjoy the crystal-clear waters. We could also call at historic towns and villages to experience local cultures and culinary delights. Sailing offers us the flexibility to react to the conditions and make spontaneous decisions, making each trip unique.
As you cut through the waves and the sails flap in the wind, you feel in tune with nature and the sea. Sunsets over the sea, starry skies at night, and the sound of the water accompany your nights at sea as you are prepared for adventure and discovery.
The unpredictable element of sailing makes this journey a true expedition where you can experience nature and the sea in all their splendor. You are the captain of your own journey, and the experiences you gather along the way will be unforgettable. Enjoy the freedom of sailing and the beauty of the Tyrrhenian Sea on your journey from Olbia to Porto Santo Stefano.
- Do not travel with a hard suitcase; it’s better to use a good travel bag.
- A passport if required for the planned trip; otherwise, an identity card is sufficient (inform yourself in advance).
- A coffee-to-go mug (not mandatory) or a water bottle for refilling.
- While oilskins are not necessary, a good rainproof jacket, rain trousers, and sturdy shoes are always recommended, be it for hiking, cycling, or helping on deck.
- Don’t forget sunglasses, a sun hat or cap, and sun cream; even when the sun is not visible, you can get quite burnt.
- A good book for some solitude or a good parlour game to play with your fellow sailors.
- A camera to capture your memories and share them with those at home.
- Cash because you can only pay your drinks bill in cash here. Also, consider the currency of the country you are traveling to so you can buy a souvenir.
- A board game to play with fellow travelers.
- A good mood! You certainly shouldn’t forget it!
Tips: Good to know: Would you like to travel alone and not share a cabin? Then you can book a single traveler supplement, which corresponds to the normal travel price + 50%.
TIP: This is a crossing, which means that we have to bring the boat back to another starting point. If the wind is not in our favor, we will use the engine. If you prefer a sailing trip where you are guided more by the wind, you can find a more suitable trip in our travel program.
Availability: Last places available
Aboard the ship you’ll be amazed by the generous and majestic appearance of the Atlantis. The spacious upper deck offers beautiful seating and a bar so that you can enjoy spectacular vistas and sunsets. The rigging gear contributes to a special atmosphere on deck.
Once in the comfortable salon you’ll discover the same spaciousness and atmosphere. You’ll get carried away to foregone times when the Atlantis served ad lightship on the Elbe by Hamburg. In each of the 18 cabins you’ll feel at home right away because the stylish panelling and the surprisingly spacious layout. The cabins are fitted out with two loose beds and each cabin has an en-suite bathroom with toilet and shower.
Barkentine Atlantis has a unique history. Guests continue to appreciate the grandeur and style of the ship throughout their travels in Europe.
Map of the journey
What is included
- Accommodation in a two person cabin with shower and toilet
- Bed linen and towels
- Full board
- Harbour fees
What it does not include
- Transfer costs
- Drinks, except coffee, tea and water
- Travel and cancellation insurance
Book now and don't miss out on your place
Availability: Last places available